A re-post from the Falls Church Patch on the cost of living in Falls Church. Do these numbers seem correct based on your expenses for housing, food and transportation? We would like to hear from you.
Click on the link above for more details. Below is a synopsis:
The group estimates a family of two adults and two children in the City of Falls Church would need to earn a combined $103,536 per year — or $8,628 a month — to live comfortably.
Here’s how the group breaks down that number:
- Housing: $1,694 per month
- Food: $911 per month
- Child Care: $1,612 per month
- Transportation: $1,028 per month
- Health Care: $949 per month
- Other Necessities: $1,051 per month
- Taxes: $1,384 per month